Temporary Campsite at the Show
The Caravan Club once again ran a temporary campsite with over 400 pitches available per night during The Motorhome & Caravan Show (19 - 24 February) at Birmingham's NEC. For more information, click here.
Open: 11:00 on 19th February 2013
Close: 10:00 on 24th February 2013
Pitches & Price: All electric hook-up (max 6 amp) £30 per night
- The site is open to members and non members.
- Hard standing pitches (mixture of paved and shingle).
- No awnings allowed.
- Electric hook-up (EHU) pitches are a maximum of 6 amps.
- Fresh water will be available.
- Own sanitation is recommended.
- Small toilet block, no showers.
- Black, grey and dry waste disposal available in temporary formats.
- Designated area for Blue Badge holders.
- Marquee on site holding a mobile restaurant and bar.
- Free entertainment Tuesday through to Saturday night in the marquee.
- Courtesy shuttle service to and from the show.
- Dogs are allowed provided they are kept on a lead at all times and should not be left unattended